In the heart of Silverdale village perfect as a base for exploring
In the heart of Silverdale Pepper Pot cottage is the perfect base for exploring
The Pepperpot is a fantastic cottage in the heart of Silverdale village just behind our local pub The Royal Silverdale with pubs, cafes and places to eat nearby. Featuring a private garden area, this is the perfect place to stay for couples, friends and families alike! Inside you’ll find a pretty cosy interior with a log burner.
- Free wifi
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds
- Living room with log burner
- Bathroom with shower over bathtub
- Kitchen with washing machine
- Private off-road parking
- Private garden area with outdoor dining set
- Complimentary access to 5-star leisure facilities at Silverdale Holiday Park during your stay, including swimming pools, sauna, steam room, toddler pool and more!
- Please note we no longer provide hairdryers in our holiday cottages
- Travel Cot (Upon request, no mattress included)
- Bed Rail (Upon request)
- High Chair (Upon request)
- Towels (Hand and bath towel per person)
- Pet Friendly Supplement (If bringing a pet to stay)
Leisure Facilities at Silverdale Holiday Park
Enjoy complimentary access to our 5-star leisure facilities at Silverdale Holiday Park during your stay in one of our nearby holiday cottages.
Leisure facilities include: swimming pools, sauna, steam room, spa pool.
Additional facilities include: gym, bowling lanes, bar, restaurant, shop, play areas & ice cream parlour (fees may apply).
Where to Find Us
The Pepperpot, The Royal,
Emesgate Lane, Silverdale,
Silverdale Holiday Park, Middlebarrow Plain,
Cove Rd, Silverdale, LA5 0SH